Yes. At our 168 sites in 59 countries around the world, we are taking action to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, energy and water withdrawal, and waste generation. By modeling sustainable operations, we also demonstrate our values in action, and highlight industry-leading practices as an example to employees, customers, suppliers, visitors, and others.
HP supports the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and remains committed to driving progress on select goals that are closely aligned to our Sustainable Impact strategy.
Our goals in HP Operations currently include:
- Use 100% renewable electricity in global operations by 2025.
- Reduce Scope 1 and Scope 2 GHG emissions from global operations by 60% by 2025, compared to 2015.
- Reduce potable water withdrawal in global operations by 35% by 2025, compared to 2015.
- Reduce GHG emissions from HP-owned or leased auto fleet vehicles by 25% by 2035, compared to 2015.
- Achieve a 100% electric company vehicle fleet by 2030.
See detailed information in the Operations section of the HP Sustainable Impact Report at: www.hp.com/go/report