Supplies Environmental and Health
- Where can I find Safety Datasheets (SDS) for HP printing cartridges?
- Are HP supplies classified as Dangerous Goods Magnetized Material or UN2807?
- Do HP Fuser Kits, Maintenance Kits or Imaging Drums* require an SDS?
- Why is the UN code of a given Toner or Ink not always listed in their SDS?
- Do you need personal protective equipment when handling HP cartridges?
- Toner/Ink cartridges recycled content
- Is shredded paper with some HP ink on it OK to be used as compost in soils?
- Are HP Inkjet printing supplies/Inks safe?
- What should one do if he/she has accidentally swallowed ink or believes a child has swallowed ink from an HP inkjet print cartridge?
- What is a significant amount of ink to ingest?
- What signs and symptoms would be exhibited after ingesting ink?
- What would happen if someone were to get HP ink on his or her skin for a prolonged period?
- Where can I find information on safety and sustainability of original HP ink cartridges?
- Are HP inks safe for printing on fabrics?
- Can HP inks be used for applications such as toy printers, printing on toys, or for other applications designed for children?
- What if my cat/dog ingests some amount of HP inks?