Yes. HP has reported yearly on its social and environmental progress since 2001. We provide in-depth information to stakeholders, including customers, industry analysts, socially responsible investors, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), employees, sustainability specialists, governments, and others.
To determine report contents, we consider:
- Our environmental, social, and governance (ESG) materiality assessment
- Input from executives and content experts across HP
- Input from external stakeholders
- Broader sustainability context and trends
- External standards and frameworks such as the Global Reporting Initiative Sustainability Reporting Standards, the United Nations (UN) Global Compact, the UN Sustainable Development Goals, the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board Hardware Sustainability Accounting Standard, the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures, and the World Economic Forum International Business Council Stakeholder Capitalism Metrics
- Global reporting trends and best practices
In addition to our Sustainable Impact Report, we report on our programs and progress on our http://www.hp.com/sustainableimpact website on an ongoing basis.
Our past reports are available online. To view the 2021 HP Sustainable Impact Report or previous versions, see www.hp.com/go/report.