Service status on 14.04.2020: Due to the extraordinary circumstances, at this point in time some or all of the services described below are suspended. Please do not hesitate to submit a ticket with us to check for currently available options for returning your empty cartridges.
You can order a return label for many countries. Go to Product Recycling and select your country. You'll find information on how to order mailing labels. Ordering pre-addressed, postage-paid shipping labels and envelopes is available at HP Recycle site, however this service is not available in all countries.
- HP provides a free recycling label in the box for new A4 Original HP toner cartridges. Please use this free shipping label which you can print from our website: www.hp.com/recycle It can be used to recycle one cartridge or a box of cartridges. If you have Samsung toner cartridges, you can also drop them in the same box.
Note: HP does not currently provide a shipping label in the box for new A3 Original HP toner cartridges.
- You can also drop off used HP or Samsung toner cartridges at any Staples store for free recycling (call the store to make sure that they are still offering this service during the COVID-19 period).
- You can print a return label from our website www.hp.com/recycle
- You can drop off used HP ink cartridges at any Staples, Office Depot, Best Buy or Walmart store for free recycling (call the store to make sure that they are still offering this service during the COVID-19 period).
Long Life Consumables
- Online Labels Available through our website www.hp.com/recycle or you can use this shortcut https://supplies-recycle.ext.hp.com/index.php?process=place_order&country=us&language=en
For more information about the service in the U.S. please refer to the attached file or call HP Planet Partners at 1-800-340-2445, open 5 am-5 pm PST.