We confirm that toner collection units (TCU), referred to as "collection kits" in the Planet Partners web site, can be returned for recycling together with toner cartridges. Other toner long-life consumables such as fuser kits and transfer kits can also be returned this way.
Instructions for safely handling the toner collection unit's replacement:
- Open the front door of the printer
- Release the latches and remove the TCU
- The outside of the TCU tends to be covered with quite a bit of toner/carrier dust
- We ship a plastic bag with the replacement – please gently place the full TCU in this plastic bag
- Place the sealed TCU in the Planet Partners Program collection box
Please note that this information extends to our bulk box collection program only. These products cannot/should not be returned using individual postage-paid return labels.
Please refer to the link below, which clarifies which types of toner supplies/consumables are accepted in the program: