Yes. HP is recognized as one of the world’s most sustainable companies. Some of the highlights include:
- For a sixth consecutive year, HP has been named to the CDP Climate "A" List. It is also the second time that HP is achieving Forest and Water “A” scores, and fourth consecutive year as a Supplier Engagement Leader. CDP scores companies and governments from A to D on their efforts to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions, protect water resources, and safeguard forests; CDP's annual environmental disclosure and scoring process is widely recognized as the gold standard of corporate environmental transparency. HP is one of only 5 companies to make the "A" Lists and be named to the Supplier Engagement Leaderboard. More than 8,400 companies disclosed data, with 181 on the Climate "A" List, 8 on the Forests "A" List, 72 on the Water "A" List, and 159 companies on the Supplier Engagement Leaderboard. More information can be found here.
- In 2020, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced that HP was the recipient of an ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence award in the Product Brand Owner category. This is the 3rd year that HP has won this award, with the “Sustained Excellence” designation a recognition of HP’s ongoing commitment to improving the energy efficiency of its products.
- EcoVadis Gold Recognition for the 10Th consecutive year - EcoVadis operates the first collaborative platform providing Supplier Sustainability Ratings for global chains supply. EcoVadis benchmarks companies in four categories: environment, labor practices, fair business practices, and suppliers. Its assessment methodology covers 150 purchasing categories, 110 countries, and 21 CSR indicators. More information about HP's results is available on this CSR Overview.
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index — With 2019 rankings, listed on the World Index for the 8th time in a row.
- FTSE4Good - Included in the FTSE4Good Index since 2003.
- Global 100 - HP was named to this list for the 5Th year in a row and was ranked 1St in the Computer and Peripherals and Systems peer group. This annual listing is compiled by Corporate Knights, a Canadian-based media and research company. Close to 7,400 companies were evaluated on environmental key, social, and governance indicators. The methodology is based on up to 21 key performance indicators (KPIs) covering resource management, employee management, financial management, clean revenue, and supplier performance. Rankings are based on publicly-disclosed data (e.g., financial filings). More information is available here.
- The Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 — Ranked 7th on Gartner’s annual Supply Chain Top 25 list with a perfect 10/10 for efforts in corporate social responsibility. More information can be obtained here.
- HP was named a winner of a 2020 Clean50 TOP Project award for its efforts to upcycle ocean-bound plastics into supplies and hardware via its recycling program in Haiti.
- HP ranked 6th on the annual 100 Most Sustainable Companies list, issued by Barron’s, which analyzes 1,000 of the largest publicly held U.S. companies in five categories: shareholders, employees, customers, planet, and community.
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies — Rose two spots in the Computer Industry category to 3rd place
For a comprehensive list of HP Sustainability awards, follow this link.