Yes. Analysts from socially responsible investment (SRI) firms and other investment-focused organizations regularly report on HP’s Sustainability performance. These assessments help us to benchmark our Sustainable Impact programs and initiatives against other companies.
HP is recognized as one of the world’s most sustainable companies. Some of the highlights in 2017 include:
- CDP 2017 Climate Change Reports — HP was one of only 25 companies named to CDP’s both 2017 Climate and Water “A” Lists; achieved a spot on 2018 Supplier Engagement leader board
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) — Received SmartWay Excellence award for our freight and supply chain efficiency for the fourth time in a row (and sixth time overall)
- U.S. EPA — HP has been awarded ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2019 In selecting HP, the U.S. EPA noted our continued commitment to energy efficiency, including an ever-expanding array of ENERGY STAR certified products that now totals nearly 800, representing 90% of HP’s product portfolio.
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index — For sixth year in a row, named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, which assesses corporate sustainability performance across economic, environmental, and social factors
- World Environment Center Gold Medal Award — Received Gold Medal Award for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development
- The Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 — Earned 14th spot on Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 list with perfect 10 for efforts in corporate social responsibility in 2018
- EcoVadis — Rated among the top technology companies for corporate social responsibility efforts for 8th consecutive year
- Mediacorp Canada — Named one of Canada’s Greenest Employers for 11th year in a row
For a comprehensive list of HPs Sustainability awards, see www.hp.com/go/sustainability_awards.