Yes. HP has reported yearly on its social and environmental progress since 2001. We provide in-depth information to stakeholders, including customers, industry analysts, socially responsible investors, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), employees, sustainability specialists, governments, and others.
To determine report contents, we consider:
- Our materiality assessment
- Input from executives and content experts across HP
- Input from external stakeholders
- The broader sustainability context and trends
- External standards and frameworks such as the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Sustainability Reporting Standards, the United Nations (UN) Global Compact, and the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Global reporting trends and best practices
To view the 2018 Sustainable Impact Report, see www.hp.com/go/report.