Yes. HP has reported yearly on its social and environmental progress since 2001. HP’s purpose is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere; thus, creating value that impacts people, planet and communities are pillars of HP’s Sustainable Impact strategy. We provide in-depth information to stakeholders, including customers, industry analysts, socially responsible investors, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), employees, sustainability specialists, governments, and others.
To determine the report contents, we consider:
- Our materiality assessment
- Input from executives and content experts across HP
- Input from external stakeholders
- The broader sustainability context and trends
- External standards and frameworks such as the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Sustainability Reporting Standards, the United Nations (UN) Global Compact, and the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Global reporting trends and best practices
In addition to our Sustainable Impact Report, we report on our programs and progress on our http://www.hp.com/sustainableimpact website on an ongoing basis.
Our past reports are available online. To view the 2019 Sustainable Impact Report or previous versions, see www.hp.com/go/report