HP encourages users to seek professional medical advice in case of accidental ingestion of any HP supplies product containing ink. The HP Health Line has been established to assist customers in obtaining answers to health-related questions concerning HP ink products. This phone line is staffed around the clock by trained medical professionals and is available at no cost to the customer. In the United States and Canada, customers may call toll free (800) 457-4209. All other callers should dial (503) 494-7199. Collect calls are accepted and staff members fluent in over 200 languages are ready to offer assistance.
What should one do if he/she has accidentally swallowed ink or believes a child has swallowed ink from an HP inkjet print cartridge?
Modified on: Wed, 21 Feb, 2018 at 12:36 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.