HP is recognized as one of the world’s most sustainable companies. Some of the highlights include:
- CDP 2022 Rankings—Only technology company globally to receive a triple “A” rating across CDP’s Climate, Forests, and Water lists and recognized as a CDP Supplier Engagement Leader for the fourth year in a row
- Global100—Named one of the 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World for eighth year in a row
- EcoVadis—Rated among the top 1% of companies for social and environmental efforts for the 13th time in a row
- The Dow Jones Sustainability Indices—Ranked first in our industry and listed on the World Index for the 11th time in a row
- JUST Capital—Named to JUST Capital’s list of companies leading the way on accountability, transparency and stakeholder performance for the fifth year in a row
- Newsweek—Ranked first in the United States for environmental, social, and governance performance for the fourth year in a row
For more information, please see the Recognition section of our http://www.hp.com/sustainableimpact website.