Yes. HP is committed to conducting its business in a manner that delivers leading environmental, health, and safety performance. This is consistent with our commitment to corporate citizenship, social responsibility, and sustainability.
Our goals are to provide products and services that are safe and environmentally sound throughout their lifecycles, conduct our operations in an environmentally responsible manner, and create health and safety practices and work environments that enable us to work injury-free.
To accomplish this, we will:
- meet or exceed all applicable legal requirements;
- proactively reduce occupational injury and illness risks wherever we work, and promote employee health and well-being;
- aggressively pursue pollution prevention, resource conservation, and waste reduction in our operations;
- design and manufacture our products to be safe to use and to minimize their environmental impact;
- offer our customers environmentally responsible end-of-life management services for HP products; and
- require our suppliers to conduct their operations in a socially and environmentally responsible manner
See HP's Environmental, Health & Safety Policy for more information.