The following Supplier sustainability requirements apply to any Supplier doing business with HP and are part of any contract with an HP legal entity that obligates a Supplier to comply with HP's sustainability requirements or policies, including the Supplier Code of Conduct. For purposes of this section, the term "Supplier" refers to any party who provides goods or services for HP's internal use or in connection with a product that is sold, provided, or marketed by HP.
Supplier represents and warrants that it will:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and require their suppliers to do the same (including labor agencies).
- Read and understand HP's Supply Chain Sustainability Policy.
- Read and understand HP’s Supplier Code of Conduct (also known as HP’s Responsible Business Alliance or HP RBA), HP’s Student and Dispatch Worker Standard for Supplier Facilities in the People’s Republic of China (PRC), and HP's Supply Chain Foreign Migrant Worker Standard, as applicable.
- Comply with applicable environmental specifications and requirements set forth in HP's General Specification for the Environment.
Promptly upon request by HP, Supplier agrees that it will:
- Review and sign HP's Supplier Sustainability Agreement.
- Complete a Supplier Self-Assessment Questionnaire .
- Obtain HP's review and feedback of the Supplier Self-Assessment Questionnaire and create an improvement plan with defined timeline and metrics.
- Cooperate in periodic on-site audits and assessments.
- Provide clear and accurate reporting to HP.
Please note that the Supplier sustainability requirements are available on http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/global-citizenship/society/supplier-ser-requirements.html