Yes. Analysts from socially responsible investment (SRI) firms and other investment-focused organizations regularly report on HP’s supply chain responsibility performance. These assessments help us to benchmark our programs and initiatives against other companies and stakeholder expectations so we can continuously improve and raise the bar.
HP is recognized as one of the world’s most responsible companies. Some of the highlights in 2018 include:
- EcoVadis Gold CSR Rating – A top 1 % score for all suppliers assessed 9th consecutive EcoVadis Gold CSR Rating
- Know the Chain – One of the companies receiving the highest score in commitment and governance for our efforts to eradicate forced labor in the ICT supply chain.
- The Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 — Earned 14th spot on Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 list with perfect 10 for efforts in corporate social responsibility in 2018
- The Corporate Information Transparency Index, developed by the Institute of Public and Environmental Affairs (IPE) and NRDC, evaluates the environmental practices of global brands' supply chains in China. In 2017, HP ranked seventh of 32 global IT companies and 18th overall, of 267 brands assessed.
- 2nd in the Development International 2016 ranking of corporate compliance with the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
For a comprehensive list of HPs Sustainability awards, see www.hp.com/go/sustainability_awards.