Yes. Analysts from socially responsible investment (SRI) firms and other investment-focused organizations regularly report on HP’s supply chain responsibility performance. These assessments help us to benchmark our programs and initiatives against other companies and stakeholder expectations so we can continuously improve and raise the bar.
HP is recognized as one of the world’s most responsible companies. Some of the highlights include:
- EcoVadis Gold CSR Rating – A top 1 % score for all suppliers assessed 10th consecutive EcoVadis Platinum CSR Rating
- Know the Chain – One of the companies receiving the highest score in commitment and governance for our efforts to eradicate forced labor in the ICT supply chain. More information is available here.
- The Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 — Earned 12th spot on 2020 list with perfect 10 for environmental, social, and governance performance.
- The Corporate Information Transparency Index, developed by the Institute of Public and Environmental Affairs (IPE) and NRDC, evaluates the environmental practices of global brands' supply chains in China. In 2019, HP ranked #10 among global IT companies and #40 overall, of 438 brands assessed. On the Supply Chain Climate Action Index, developed by IPE and CDP, HP ranked #9 of 440 brands.
- HP was the recipient of a SmartWay Excellence Award for the 8th time overall (6th year in a row). The awards, given out by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), honor companies that exhibit leadership and innovation in reducing the environmental impact of their supply chains.